Customer Service $35 to $40K
Our Purpose: We improve people’s quality of life through infrastructure development.
Role: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering new members’ information from their applications, address changes, transfers, dues payments, refunds, Region and International Committee Leadership and International Committee rosters, etc.
- Prepare the annual membership dues/assessment billing including ordering of all dues notices, membership cards and related supplies.
- Generate and distribute membership roster printouts, labels and other reports to Chapters on a regular basis and as requested by Chapter Leadership.
- Orders all supplies and printed material used for the administration of the Membership Program.
- Processes Chapter dues rebate reports, as requested by the controller and/or CFO.
- Processes charge card payments for member dues.
- Organizes and maintains various general files related to assigned functions.
- Maintains a harmonious work atmosphere with co-workers.
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested by the Controller and CFO.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Written and Oral Communication – Writes and speaks clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. Listens and gets clarifications. Responds well to questions and participates in meetings.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree from a four year College or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customer and effectively present information to supervisor.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge/experience with Microsoft Excel 2007 Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word 2007.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.