- Cyprus struggling with influx of refugeesCyprus says it is struggling with an influx of refugees, but some believe the country is deliberately making life unpleasant to discourage others.
read more ...4 hours ago
- Nepal parliament in deadlock over speaker replacement disputeBills are piling up but Nepal's parliament has been unable to pass them into law for three months.
read more ...6 hours ago
- Libya’s national oil company warns against export blockadeFirm condemns 'calls to blockade oil ports' ahead of Berlin conference aimed at relaunching peace efforts.
read more ...7 hours ago
- India citizenship law: Dalits fear ‘discriminatory’ legislationIndia's new citizenship law raises fears among Hinduism's 'lowest' social group that they will be targeted.
read more ...8 hours ago
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro fires culture chief over Nazi-linked commentsOutrage erupts after Culture Secretary Roberto Alvim made remarks similar to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.
read more ...11 hours ago
- Over a thousand ‘likely’ infected by Wuhan virus in China: studyResearch centre on infectious disease in London estimates 1,723 infections in Wuhan - higher than what China reported.
read more ...12 hours ago
- South Korea to decide fate of first transgender soldierNon-commissioned officer entered the military as a man and had sex reassignment surgery while in active service.
read more ...13 hours ago
- Iran’s Khamenei defends Revolutionary Guard in rare Friday sermonSupreme leader delivers first Friday sermon in eight years as Tehran faces pressure at home and abroad.
read more ...14 hours ago
- US Supreme Court takes up presidential Electoral College disputeCourt agrees to hear two cases involving electors who decided to go against popular vote in 2016 presidential election.
read more ...15 hours ago
- US appeals court orders dismissal of youth climate change lawsuitCourt says plaintiffs, who were right to 19 years old, lacked the legal standing to sue the US.
read more ...17 hours ago