- Andy Murray injury: Bob Bryan says Briton has ‘a lot of years left’ as a playerDoubles legend Bob Bryan, who had the same career-saving hip surgery as Andy Murray, backs the Scot to continue competing at the highest level.
read more ...2 hours ago
- Konta leads British challenge in MelbourneJohanna Konta says she is not concerned by a lack of court time before starting her Australian Open campaign, along with fellow Britons Dan Evans and Kyle Edmund, on Monday.
read more ...4 hours ago
- Can Williams win elusive 24th Grand Slam? Australian Open previewCan Serena Williams win that elusive 24th Grand Slam? Will the 'Big Three' dominance end? Will there be British success? Here is the Australian Open lowdown.
read more ...7 hours ago
- ‘I’m pretty fit’ – Evans responds to Henman’s ‘miss a few meals’ quipBritish number one Dan Evans says he is happy with his condition after Tim Henman suggested he should "miss a few meals" if he wanted to reach the world's top 20.
read more ...1 day ago
- Kim Clijsters: Four-time Grand Slam champion on her tennis comebackKim Clijsters tells BBC Sport that she is "still capable of getting to a certain level" in tennis.
read more ...4 days ago
- Elena Baltacha: Olympic tennis player to be remembered in BBC Alba documentaryOlympian Elena Baltacha died of cancer in 2014 at the age of 30, having retired from tennis a few months earlier. She will be remembered in this BBC Alba documentary.
read more ...2 months ago
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his careerAn in-depth look at Novak Djokovic's rise, from growing up in a war-torn country to becoming the world's best male tennis player.
read more ...6 months ago
- Watch: When Coco Gauff stunned Venus Williams at WimbledonWatch highlights as 15-year-old Cori Gauff makes history by beating former Wimbledon champion Venus Williams in the first round at Wimbledon.
read more ...7 months ago