- CNBCKhamenei says Iran will shred multinational nuclear deal if US tears it: TVCNBCIranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday Tehran would stick to its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers as long as the other signatories respected it, but would "shred it" if the United States pulled out, state TV reported ...
read more ...39 mins ago
- CNBCTrump decertifying Iran could be sign of solidarity with Iranian peopleNews24The Trump administration has opted to not certify Iran's compliance with the JCPOA, setting in motion the exit from the deal by the United States. The U.S. Congress now has 60 days to decide if they are going to reinstitute the sanctions on Iran or not.Why Trump's stance on Iran
read more ...1 hour ago
- Business Insider Nordic (blog)One Norwegian company is defying Trump's Iran tantrumBusiness Insider Nordic (blog)President Donald Trump wants to reisolate Iran, reneging on the nuclear deal, JCPOA, of 2015. The president described the agreement – that has been called the signature foreign policy achievement of Barack Obama's presidency – as, “embarrassing,” and, ...Norway solar firm signs $4 billion deal with IranThe Straits
read more ...2 hours ago
- Cokie Roberts On The History Of US Relations With IranNPROctober 18, 20175:00 AM ET. Heard on Morning Edition. President Trump's handling of the Iran nuclear agreement prompted listener questions about the history of the U.S. relationship with Iran. In "Ask Cokie," commentator Cokie Roberts has the answers.
read more ...2 hours ago
- The HinduUS ploy against Iran: envoyThe HinduAccusing the U.S. of trying to ensure that India reduced oil imports from his country, Iranian Ambassador Gholamreza Ansari said that even so, U.S. President Donald Trump's policy shift would not affect the India-Iran relationship, and the development ...
read more ...5 hours ago
- One thing is beyond comprehension: that the world should watch while an entire nation is seized peremptorily by the … – Tablet MagazineOne thing is beyond comprehension: that the world should watch while an entire nation is seized peremptorily by the ...Tablet MagazineOn one side we had the sinister new Gang of Four (Iran, Turkey, Syria, and Iraq), who are bound together by their hatred of democracy and human rights; on the other we have a small but great people who aspire
read more ...10 hours ago
- FIFA.comWhat are the secrets of Iran's success in India?FIFA.comWith four wins from four matches, scoring 12 goals while conceding just two, Iran continued their unstoppable march through the FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017 by defeating Mexico 2-1 in their Round of 16 encounter in Goa. Reaching the last eight marks ...Iran advances to quartersThe Hinduall 24 news articles »
read more ...11 hours ago
- The GuardianLetter from ex-PM about jailed British-Iranian woman 'proves government links'The GuardianTehran's prosecutor general has said that a letter from David Cameron pleading for the release of a British-Iranian woman serving a five-year jail term in Iran on charges relating to national security was “confirmation that she had links with the UK ...and more »
read more ...17 hours ago
- Washington ExaminerBenjamin Netanyahu: 'Israel will not allow' Iranian bases in SyriaWashington ExaminerIsrael says it "will not allow" Iran to build up a long-term military position on its borders, according to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu delivered the warning to Russia, which has been Iran's partner in backing Syrian President Bashar ...Netanyahu says Israel won't tolerate Iran presence in SyriaABC NewsNetanyahu
read more ...20 hours ago
- CNBCGoldman sees US-Iran tensions presenting long-term threat to global oil supplyCNBCAfter several weeks of fairly flat trade, a risk premium has returned to oil markets and boosted global prices. On Monday, Iraqi forces moved into the oil-rich province of Kirkuk — threatening oil supplies — while political tensions between the U.S ...Goldman: US-Iran Standoff Is A Long-Term Threat To Oil
read more ...23 hours ago